I had an interview yesterday and one tomorrow. What if I have more interest within one than the other, but the other makes an offer first. How would you bar that.
2 interviews - What if a errand set aside is made?
I WOULD CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY INTERVIEW WITH THE ONE I'M INTERESTED IN FIRST AND DEPENDING ON HOW BAD I NEED A JOB, I WOULD GO WITH THE FIRST OFFER FIRST. BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BURN YOUR BRIDGE BEFORE YOU CROSS IT. YOU DONT WANT TO TURN DOWN THE ONE AND THEN YOU DONT GET THE POSITION OF THE OTHER!
you don't have to answer right away just convey them a date that you will give your decision if they fashion an offer just net sure that u don't take like a long time and expect them to still be holding the employment for you