what are the basic job responsibilities of Recruitment Specialist? What are their leading areas of functioning?
Recruitment Specialist Job Responsibilities?
Plz need your much inputs..
The Job Responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist are :-
1. Assisting the clients in obtain the best-suited talent.
2. Assisting candidates in landing the best-suited and desired craft.
3. Understanding recruitment needs of clients' organization.
4. Conducting in-depth interviews with Candidates so as to fully understand their credentials for better recommendation.
5.Acquisition of new Clients and Candidates through visitations and networking sessions etc.
6. Building strong rapport next to new and existing Clients
The requirements to become a Recruitment Specialist usually are:
* A bachelor's degree and (5) to (8) years Recruitment experience. A minimum of (2) years Recruitment experience is required.
** PHR, SPHR, or GPHR citations (preferred)
** Extensive International Recruitment experience (preferred).
* Bilingual preferred (Italian, French, Spanish)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience with Candidate database headship required.
* Ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent management and communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively and confidently while maintaining positive relationships.
* Positive attitude, high vivacity, proactive, friendly, responsible, enthusiastic.
* At least 2 years experience in a professional setting.
* Sometimes, a combination of instruction and experience will be considered.
Their responsibilities may consist of:
* Reporting to the Director of Human Resources
* Provide recruitment support for employees which include recruit, researching, interviewing, screening, and placement for job openings near the company.
Some other responsibilities may include:
* Conferring with management to ego personnel needs, job specifications, post duties, qualifications and skills.
* Developing job descriptions and edit descriptions written by management.
* Develops and maintains web of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Initiates contact next to qualified candidates for job opening.
* Reviews all applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, teaching, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information give or take a few company to the candidates.
* Screens and refers candidates for superfluous interviews with management and hiring troop within company.
* Writes and places job public relations in various medium outlets.
* Develops and coordinates with HR Coordinator internal job posting program and writes living postings.
* Arranging travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
* Performing reference and background checks on applicants.
* Coordinating communication near applicants.
* Filing and maintaining candidate database for adjectives open positions.
All of these requirements may vary slightly from one position to the other. It all depends on the company and the region to which you are applying.